So….. I posted on the Poochie Baby Facebook page yesterday that I finished working on a new pinafore using a pattern. I suppose you could say that I used a pattern, sigh….. After restarting the dress several times and modifications to the pattern, I finally finished this one:
Mind you, the original pattern was supposed to be for a newborn, using an H hook. As you can see, the dress fits my 6 month old granddaughter. This was even after reducing the hook size to a G. If I had used an H hook, I imagine that it would fit a 12 month old!
After more modifications to the pattern, I finally made these:
I love the colors on this dress. It is a little longer than the original. This dress is now listed in my Etsy shop.
I love the colors on this dress too! Great for summer.