EP003 – How I Store and Organize Digital Patterns and Craft Ideas for Easy Access (in Evernote)
Listen to the podcast
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/281902559″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
I love Evernote. I use it all the time, just about every day. This is how I organize my crafts, business and personal information. I can keep everything online and easy to access. Listen to the podcast to hear how I do it. Also remember to check out the blogs on the Evernote site to see how others use the program to organize their work and personal life.
Some reminders on how I use it:
- Storing and organizing patterns that I write, find online or find in magazines, etc.
- Storing the kid’s artwork.
- Storing recipes.
- Storing the kid’s medical information.
- Keeping important email.
- Organizing craft ideas and inspiration.
- Keeping notes on projects with links to videos, websites and files on my computer.
- Storing receipts.
- And so much more!!
[pin_follow username="MyPoochieBaby" label="Follow Poochie Baby on Pinterest!"]
Join the Poochie Baby Newsletter and get access to free patterns and printables. All new members also get 40% off their first order in the Poochie Baby store.
Don’t forget to subscribe!