Everyday Musings at Poochie Baby: New Crochet Patterns and New Plans for the Poochie Baby Shop.
Things have been busy around here lately…. But, most of the work is going on internally. Or rather, in my ‘head’! I have been considering some total redesigns of the Poochie Baby shop. This includes what I sell and how I sell online.
I have spent the last year testing many things and I am ready to start weeding out everything that just is not working.
What have I learned?
- Pattern sales continue to do well but they have suffered over the last year because they have not been my focus.
- Selling physical crochet items is not a priority for me. I would rather continue to be a resource for other crocheters with my pattern designs. I will always enjoy making things. But, I just do not have the time to fulfill orders everyday. With that being said, if you stumbled across this page and would like me to make something for you, just send me an email and ask!
- I no longer wish to sell anything that is not crochet related. I experimented with this over the past year and it was not profitable.
- I have learned that I need to put additional time into making video tutorials…… If you have not subscribed to my crochet channel on You Tube, do it now because I plan to start posting more often!
Changes that MAY be coming!
- Many new crochet pattern designs. If you have ever purchased any of my patterns, you know that I have a particular style. I write my patterns using language that is easy to understand and follow. These patterns do not look like those you would find in a crochet magazine.
- I will add SOME finished crochet items to my shop but they will be very limited.
- I plan to begin adding crochet bundles that will be on CD/DVD. They will include up to four PDF patterns and video tutorials.
- I will begin to funnel all sales through this Poochie Baby site……. I do not plan to close my shops on Etsy, Ravelry and Craftsy but support will be limited and those shops may not get all new designs listed.
Here is my newest design in progress:
Make sure you sign up with Poochie Baby’s exclusive crochet club to get updates on all new products and designs. Club members also get exclusive deals! Just use the sign up form on the sidebar or below!
[pin_follow username="MyPoochieBaby" label="Follow Poochie Baby on Pinterest!"]
Join Poochie Baby’s exclusive crochet club.
My favorite crochet supplies:
Clover Crochet Hooks – The soft silicone handles have been a lifesaver for my hands and wrists.
Clover Amor Hooks – These are the same great hooks with silicone handles, only in smaller sizes for tiny projects and crochet thread.
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn – You just can’t beat this yarn for everyday projects.